• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting Jesus on his birthday!

Hello fellow ODT friends. I found Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 9 years old. Hopefully all you will hunt HIM today that have never received him and accept him as well today on his birthday. What an awesome gift to give him, your soul !!!! Merry Christmas to all and be safe.

Today wasn't his birthday but I get your point.

Hello fellow ODT friends. I found Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 9 years old. Hopefully all you will hunt HIM today that have never received him and accept him as well today on his birthday. What an awesome gift to give him, your soul !!!! Merry Christmas to all and be safe.
Well said. And they don't have to look far, he is always near

Remember Jesus is like Santa Claus he’s always watching you! So for you fake ass television evangelist remember he’s watching you

Amen brother. I found him at the same age while heading to run deer dogs in south GA. Thanks to Molon Labe Molon Labe . Best gift I’ve ever been given. I love you and thank you, dad.

Over time, priorities changed and life got in the way. At 31, Jesus hunted me down and brought me back to him this year. Merry Christmas, praise be to THE king.

Back
Top Bottom