• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’d like a way to easily remove an ad after a sale

Old ads are good for historical purposes, to check pricing, but they do 'age out' as well. Looking up AK prices from 2012 is pretty useless.

I always thought that once an item is marked gone it's cleaned up out of existence after a while. Isn't that what the 'Trash Pile' is for? Could be wrong on that though, never really worried about it that much.

Old ads are good for historical purposes, to check pricing, but they do 'age out' as well. Looking up AK prices from 2012 is pretty useless.

I always thought that once an item is marked gone it's cleaned up out of existence after a while. Isn't that what the 'Trash Pile' is for? Could be wrong on that though, never really worried about it that much.
Yeah, it doesn't bother me enough to go back and delete everything from each post. But if the option to easily delete was there I'd do it.

I’ve been here since 2011. Do you know how many old ads I’d need to do that to? 113.

Currently to edit an old ad you have to:

Click re-open the thread
Edit the heading
Hit save
Scroll down
highlight and delete the ad info
Scroll down
Edit the sale info
Scroll down
Delete all the old pics, one by one
scroll down
Hit save
Scroll up
Hit mark gone
Scroll up and hit my listings to select another ad and do it all over again.

All those steps to edit an old ad and delete the info. I currently have 113 ads I’d need to do that entire process to. Some members here have hundreds of old ads. The process could be streamlined with a single click for users that want the option to wipe all old ad info.
I think the website can't allow it by law. Gubment trackin donchano.

FYI..... Everything you post on this sight is also listed on other sights like " Riverofguns.com "
Even if you delete your history here it will still show in the history at these other sights.
Once posted on the internet it will always be on the internet.

Screenshot 2023-12-10 152714.png

Back
Top Bottom