• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I absolutely love my new bike. Thanks NWSharpshooter

So I cut my teeth on sportbikes in the late 70s and 80's, including various Suzuki GS models, a Kawi GPz 550, Honda VF500 Interceptor, and the king of the 750 class of its day, a 1986 GSXR 750. By the early 90's, I had survived crotch rockets long enough to outgrow them and have owned and ridden an extensive variety of American V twins ever since. I'm currently "between bikes" as I've been in the past and I feel that old itch creeping up again. I say all this because this thread has got me (at the age of 52) wanting another sport bike. I've always had a weakness for stripped down street fighters but I've never really owned one. Hmmmm. Probably kill myself. :wacko::D
Look a the latest crop of naked bikes. I've had tons of sport bikes over the years but most of my friends are now riding the latest naked bikes.

All day comfort, wide bars to give you plenty of leverage so sporty riding is fun. Upright seating position so easy to see around you and comfortable. The latest ones have nice motors, good suspension and all of the electronics (abs, traction and wheelie control).

I have a 1290 superduke, buddy has the Ducati hypermotard, and another just got an aprilia Tuono. He had an FZ10, that's a good one as well.

Back
Top Bottom