• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am officially at a standstill as of 30 min. ago

Could an individual ship powder without stating what's in the box? What they don't know won't hurt them lol.
I know of someone who used to ship powder during the "Great Neckbeard Panic of 2013" and he'd mail it UPS with a label on the box that read "Colored Art Sand."

Otherwise they (and FedEx) have this ridiculously involved "certification process" to obtain a permit to ship powder and primers.

Could an individual ship powder without stating what's in the box? What they don't know won't hurt them lol.
Would probably work until you get caught. I think it is a federal crime. With the current administration, would probably lock you up with the Jan 6 folks. Now, if you showed up and smoked crack at the white house, you would get off scott free.

Rosewood

Would probably work until you get caught. I think it is a federal crime. With the current administration, would probably lock you up with the Jan 6 folks. Now, if you showed up and smoked crack at the white house, you would get off scott free.

Rosewood

Yep. You get caught these days and your new pronouns will be "Hey Gurlll!".
I mean they suspend kids now for making finger guns.

1694516369716.jpeg

It has gotten so damned ridiculous lately it ain’t even funny !
These SOBs are certainly loosing all sense of right and wrong ! I am at a loss for putting up with the knuckleheads sometimes….makes you want to - ( well, I will just stop there…probably end up on some list if I ain’t already ! )

Even though Virginia is fairly strict in their gun sales policies they are still a strong second amendment supporting state. Every county in Virginia except one adopted the second amendment sanctuary policy. Which basically translates into they will not impede gun shows anything along those lines. Since Virginia is basically a lot of rural areas hunting is still a very popular sport. I know around the big city areas like Atlanta and so forth you get a lot of the no hunting crowds. Here in Virginia it's absolutely the opposite. Hunting is still a highly valued tradition and deer meat is still a staple in a lot of diets in the these very low populous areas.

Back
Top Bottom