• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am officially at a standstill as of 30 min. ago

Yep. You get caught these days and your new pronouns will be "Hey Gurlll!".
I mean they suspend kids now for making finger guns.

View attachment 6212637
a friend of mine was riding in a car about 1988 in forest park and pulled out a finger gun on a bicyclist. A LEO was pulling out of the Dairy Queen and saw it and subsequently pulled the driver over then chewed my buddy out. I thought he was pulling my leg at first but was adamant about it being the truth. Something about real or fake guns being brandished...

a friend of mine was riding in a car about 1988 in forest park and pulled out a finger gun on a bicyclist. A LEO was pulling out of the Dairy Queen and saw it and subsequently pulled the driver over then chewed my buddy out. I thought he was pulling my leg at first but was adamant about it being the truth. Something about real or fake guns being brandished...
Sounds like typical road pirate BS.

Well it is a form of a threat. If you or me did it that wouldn't be a real big deal. Now if Al Capone did it then that would be something entirely different. However it's the same regardless.

I just checked the 10 day forecast and next week is going to be a low interest the mid to high fifty's and highs I. The low eighties. Shooting season is just around the corner up here.

Back
Top Bottom