• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am Scared ... All The New Gun Owners!

OP Sounds like you are making up a delusional scenario to justify your distaste for new gun owners. Its been a huge influx of new shooters for almost a past decade as sales records are broken every year. Seems to be a lot of wannabe ATF and gun Karens on the ODT lately.
:thumb:

Of course not! They have every right everyone else does even if they are so stupid they vote to eliminate them.
I would no more help a liberal exercise their gun rights than I would carry them to the polls on election day. Why would I want to shoot myself in the foot?
Republican's aren't defenders of the 2nd amendment. Do you know what Marco Rubio is up to right now? Politicians can impose whatever legislation they want they don't care what side of the house you stand on. Clearly you forgot that the American people are the defenders of the constitution and the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean "Stop the Democrats" it's to remove a Tyrant. If the time comes when an Elected Official overthrows due process and decides to line people up to put them in rail cars. You best believe that the American population's political interests will go right out the window, and you can decide if you want to get on that train car or not.

When I was up in Pigeon Forge I went into Buds Gun Shop to browse. They were putting on a firearms class and the guy told me that it was mandatory to take a firearms safety course in order to get a CCP in TN. That is what EVERY state should mandate.
You gotta be ****ing kidding me. Shouldn't need a license to begin with.

A firearm safety class

While not exactly my point (Original intent was The political Fallout) Training is something essential anytime someone begins something new. Preferably for a qualified instructor.

I don't think a single one of you would climb in behind me on the jet if I had not received formal training and regular reviews.

While not exactly my point (Original intent was The political Fallout) Training is something essential anytime someone begins something new. Preferably for a qualified instructor.

I don't think a single one of you would climb in behind me on the jet if I had not received formal training and regular reviews.
You flying a jet I not a constitutional right.

Back
Top Bottom