• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am Scared ... All The New Gun Owners!

Of course we will. Statistics say more people will have accidents and more people will be able to repel physical violence. The market will have more demand for training, ammo and gear. That's what you get when you add more numbers. It's simple stats. I absolutely do not want to truncate people's rights by requiring training in order to exercise an innate right. That's ****ing fascist and leads to all kinds of other 2a infringements like registration, licensing, etc.

I am in total agreement with you on that point! My argument is the fact that they will be more fall out for the anti gun movement due to the accidental shootings and the other evil that posses a gun. There is a great need to address the underlying cause of gun violence, not blame the gun owner or the good guy with a gun, just as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene stated!

I am in total agreement with you on that point! My argument is the fact that they will be more fall out for the anti gun movement due to the accidental shootings and the other evil that posses a gun. There is a great need to address the underlying cause of gun violence, not blame the gun owner or the good guy with a gun, just as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene stated!
There is no such thing as "gun violence". It's violence, plain and simple. Also, it's exceedingly rare. There's no epidemic of violence. Stop blaming the gun, and stop regurgitating that anti-gun propaganda.

No, it's not

Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, we the people now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed. (Passports) By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution. The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.]

Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, we the people now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed. (Passports) By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution. The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.]
So you believe that relative rights have more weight than explicit constitutional rights.

You have to be a boomer.

So you believe that relative rights have more weight than explicit constitutional rights.

You have to be a boomer.

NO.
Did you read this part?
not blame the gun owner or the good guy with a gun, just as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene stated!

No.

I believe in having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution.

"" You have to be a boomer""
Are we now switching to personal attacks and name calling?

NO.
Did you read this part?
not blame the gun owner or the good guy with a gun, just as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene stated!

No.

I believe in having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution.

Don't blame the gun? You just spouted off something about "gun violence".

If you're that concerned about the discipline of others maybe you should consider becoming an instructor. Be the change you want to see. Don't hoard information from them. Put them on the right path instead of letting them find things out the hard way.

NO.
Did you read this part?

No.

But you have been blaming the gun the whole time. You want mandatory gun training in order to get an unconstitutional slip of paper saying that you are allowed to carry. You look at the relationship of the government and the citizens the same as the relationship between a parent and their child(ren.)

And, are you a boomer?

Back
Top Bottom