• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am Scared ... All The New Gun Owners!

If my dad gave me a box of ammo he'd say, "have fun", or are you comparing children to adults?
No, he is trying to compare parents to the government and apparently believes that the government is the provider and self-appointed protector all of it's "children."

While not exactly my point (Original intent was The political Fallout) Training is something essential anytime someone begins something new. Preferably for a qualified instructor.

I don't think a single one of you would climb in behind me on the jet if I had not received formal training and regular reviews.
I'm extremely grateful our founding fathers didn't make it mandatory to get a license and receive training from threats foreign and domestic in order to exercise our innate rights.

consequences My bad for relying on a spell checker
Of course we will. Statistics say more people will have accidents and more people will be able to repel physical violence. The market will have more demand for training, ammo and gear. That's what you get when you add more numbers. It's simple stats. I absolutely do not want to truncate people's rights by requiring training in order to exercise an innate right. That's ****ing fascist and leads to all kinds of other 2a infringements like registration, licensing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom