• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I did a good, clean finishing shot and she gave out the death twitch.

How does that mean he was ready to kill whether someone was a threat or not?

well the fact that he didnt call police when they first entered his home and pretty much was waiting in ambush. and then there is the fact that after his rifle jammed he approached the (possibly mortally) wounded home invaders and gave them the ol up close and personal with a .22lr handgun

sounds like he had murder on his mind from the get go

well the fact that he didnt call police when they first entered his home and pretty much was waiting in ambush. and then there is the fact that after his rifle jammed he approached the (possibly mortally) wounded home invaders and gave them the ol up close and personal with a .22lr handgun

sounds like he had murder on his mind from the get go

So had the mailman showed up, he would have shot him? The fact that it was two people breaking into his house, after other break ins in the recent past, had nothing to do with his frame of mind at the time?

I think the guy should go to prison, but the burglars are bigger scumbags than the shooter in this situation. They deserved it and their families deserve to feel their pain of their loss for not raising them better.

This is one of the most asinine comments I have ever seen on this site, and there have been some whoppers. But this? Shows a complete lack of maturity and understanding.

I just cant really believe what im hearing here? Some of you , if you really believe what you are saying, that this murderer is justified in what he did? You shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Truly pathetic and a new low even for you.

Im disgusted by these comments.

I just cant really believe what im hearing here? Some of you , if you really believe what you are saying, that this murderer is justified in what he did? You shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Truly pathetic and a new low even for you.

Im disgusted by these comments.

Good men don't have murder in their heart. I have been taught and have taught to use the minimum force necessary to defuse, de-escalate or halt the offense. Even on the battlefield delivering the coup de gras bears into question an individual's morals and ethics. Besides that it's illegal and considered murder even during war.

This man if he did indeed record the event it will assist a jury with the information required to make an honest judgment.

There will be no winner or loser. Should he be acquitted, there will be unrest and, what appears to be, a less than mentally stable individual freed. Should he be convicted, both sides will run screaming to their constituents about the great blow dealt to Castle Doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom