• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to be an A**hat

Not to hijack the thread, but I've noticed recently that people are forgetting how to say please and thank you. Almost like getting a response to a PM from them is a privilege, not a courtesy. The ones that do trend towards having high post counts and positive feedback, but it is a turn-off when trying to spark conversation about a potential deal... just sayin'. Thanks for listening.
Thank You for posting Sir LOL jus kiddin. I always be considerate to traders....never know who you're dealing with

yD2DIs7.gif

Not to hijack the thread, but I've noticed recently that people are forgetting how to say please and thank you. Almost like getting a response to a PM from them is a privilege, not a courtesy. The ones that do trend towards having high post counts and positive feedback, but it is a turn-off when trying to spark conversation about a potential deal... just sayin'. Thanks for listening.
I hate a SOB to say "No Problem."

Thank You for posting Sir LOL jus kiddin. I always be considerate to traders....never know who you're dealing with

Ha... I totally agree with you though. You never know, and I try to go out of my way to be polite because the people I have had the good fortune to meet up with from here have all been great... spent more time talking than trading/dealing.

Ha... I totally agree with you though. You never know, and I try to go out of my way to be polite because the people I have had the good fortune to meet up with from here have all been great... spent more time talking than trading/dealing.

Even when you know that are lying, and coming up with one lameass excuse after another?

Back
Top Bottom