• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got this when I tried to renew my license. Any Idea why it'd say this? Did I break AL DMV?

Remember to take your reversable Alamaba/Auburn shift because you don't know which one you will need. JK, If you have a weapons license in AL, take it as another Federal ID if requested. You might also find out what else "errors" they made for you in Florida.

So apparently someone has a suspended CDL with a social security number that is not mine in Florida. And Florida reported a suspended license on my drivers license. I have to go down to the AL drivers license office tomorrow to get it squared away.
So you’ve been driving around on a suspended license? I got pulled over about 10 years ago for an out of date tag i forgot to renew. My license was unknowingly suspended for some child support crap I had cleared up 3 years prior. This was in Clayton county. Cop said I had never been served and couldn’t have known. Was surprised I hadn’t been pulled over in 3 years. He didn’t arrest me but he did tow my truck and give me a ride to the nearest gas station to wait for a ride

So you’ve been driving around on a suspended license? I got pulled over about 10 years ago for an out of date tag i forgot to renew. My license was unknowingly suspended for some child support crap I had cleared up 3 years prior. This was in Clayton county. Cop said I had never been served and couldn’t have known. Was surprised I hadn’t been pulled over in 3 years. He didn’t arrest me but he did tow my truck and give me a ride to the nearest gas station to wait for a ride
I don't have a CDL nor have I ever had a CDL. I called Florida and they ran my DL# and social and found nothing.

We cannot process your request online.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Driver License Division preforms electronic validation with national and state databases for identification during license services online.
One of those systems has returned a result that will not allow you to submit this request online at this time.

Try closing out of this request and adding it again. If the problem persists, visit your Local Driver License Office.
its Alabama. the system will kick you out for not marrying your sister..
you know what they call a truck driver hauling sheep into Alabama?
a pimp....
i jest,its pretty country over there. pretty inbred...:drum:

Row tide Good luck
roll-tide-dance.gif

Back
Top Bottom