I HATE A LIAR....YOU CAN GO P.O.A.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two deals one questionable that I suspected he knew the gun didn't run well and the other an outright boldface douchebag liar.

That deal local, was for a pistol that was a .40 S&W, not real popular round around here but I like it. The price was great, no travel, the "original" owner, works fine no function issues etc. etc.

First off (after the deal) he used the same pictures from the guy he bought it off of, second that pistol could not get through a 6 or 7 round magazine without choking FTF and was shaving brass.

I gave him appropriate feedback, that's what's for and I never heard nor want to hear from his sorry lying ass again. And I fixed the gun at no cost. It runs great and was still a great deal for me. But he can go POAR in a strong headwind.

Karma does have a way of catching up with these people. Some folks are just pathologic liars.

Reactions: MRH
Around here I've learned no matter what the communication was, don't consider it a deal until it's in your hands. You will be let down far less if you operate on that standard. There are to many flaky people on here to actually believe it's yours until it's in front of you. When you figure out who the scum bags are, put them on your ignore list and move on. Life usually beats them down from from their own poor choices, no help needed from me.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom