I HATE A LIAR....YOU CAN GO P.O.A.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically it boils down to if I tell a man that I'm not going to be trading a gun or selling a gun till he gets 1st look at it,I'm going to stand by my word no matter what...some men these days have no honor in them

That stinks, buddy. I KNOW this was a keyboard liar (which is just as bad as real life) because I have seen your arms.
You could snap me like a twig... seriously... You get only truth from me to you, I promise. :thumb::)

You have those folks that say "I'm sorry for not getting back with you, I've been out of town and had a family emergency.
You look at their comments, because they are in "invisible" mode, and see where they made comments, but ignored your PM.
I do call them out in a PM, then place them on ignore. I love a liar, because they are usually easy to spot after a couple of PMs.

That stinks, buddy. I KNOW this was a keyboard liar (which is just as bad as real life) because I have seen your arms.
You could snap me like a twig... seriously... You get only truth from me to you, I promise. :thumb::)
I know payneed I've met you a couple of times and you seem to be an honest man,man of your words,and held in highest regards by me and other members of the ODT. ...to answer fedx, yes I feel better venting about people that honor their word....I've also learned ALOT from this thread....that is,as it seems to me,some people thinks it's ok to give your word and actually not stand behind it....

Something I learned a long time ago and passed onto the kids....

If you tell the truth you don't have to keep the stories straight

I'd rather you were upset because I screwed up than get caught in a lie.

Although, I reserve the right to fib about how much I'm willing to pay, how much your trade is worth, or how low I'm willing to go

The title should spell it out for you..
If your a liar then you can go piss on a rock and I hope it splashes all over your shoes and pants legs....
Without the proper "your/you're/yer/yore, etc." your rant actually has no meaning at all.

Just sayin'

But as far as liars go, I agree with you. Better yet, I would prefer all liars get kidney stones to such a degree they are unable to piss... at all!

I know payneed I've met you a couple of times and you seem to be an honest man,man of your words,and held in highest regards by me and other members of the ODT. ...to answer fedx, yes I feel better venting about people that honor their word....I've also learned ALOT from this thread....that is,as it seems to me,some people thinks it's ok to give your word and actually not stand behind it....
Preach it, Bro.! A man (or woman) that is a liar is pretty close to a zero in my book.
My co-workers gave me this (framed) several years ago, not always easy to live up to all of it, but "my Light" makes it much easier!
Scan_20161219.jpg

Right next to it, twice as big is this poster :)
humble.jpg

Fedx?? I don't make deliveries! Bwahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom