• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

Well, things seem to continue to develop in our favor. According to the investigator, the last guy they arrested is not holding anything back and telling on all others involved. He did swear that he hadn't been in the house, but the hall pics from my hidden trail camera tell a much different story...LOL!! Cops are now looking for at least two, possibly three, others who were involved. 1-2 men and a woman. My Aunt got to go with law enforcement to a house that belonged to someone involved, or a relative of the last guy they arrested and put in jail (my facts are fuzzy on that), and she was able to identify and bring home some of her stuff. They were supposed to go to a second house but either the residents were not home or couldn't be reached so they are planning a trip back there soon in hopes or retrieving more of the stolen goods. Despite our initial frustrations with things taking soo long to develop, we are pretty happy with the progress that has been made in the last month and hope the trend continues. Stay tuned and I will share more updates as things progress.

Third guy now arrested. Paul Otto (not positive about last name spelling), was arrested in Bulloch Co for drug charges and once in jail the cops made the link to the burglaries. Apparently he is willing to talk and share info about what was taken and who was involved, so fingers crossed more good things are to come.

Back
Top Bottom