• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate the shooting range on the weekends

Seen it myself and was actually up front when the coupons were presented. Moments later a father and son come out complaining and left. It was a bunch of chicks waving the gun around and taking selfies. I went in and stayed on the opposite end of them just to watch. Seen my fair share of more than likely paper gangsters shooting as well
Yup, not to mention half these broads are buttwide as hell and done up like they are going out on a Friday night. Trying to squeeze past 3 of them engaging in social media attention whoring is hard when the range walk path is narrow

Its like "hoe! Move your fatass out of my way"

You need a better range for Groupons...

I see that a lot at QuickShot, where I usually go. But almost every groupon-group I've seen has been a bunch of women. Sure, sometimes they are hood-rats, but just as often they are a gaggle of cute Asian girls, or just country girls living in the big city wanting to get their shoot on.

QS does a great job of 'mentoring' these folks, and I've never seen a group do anything dumb that wasn't corrected right away. As for the foreigners shooting full auto, it's hard to blame them, and again, QS has an RO literally at their back the whole time ready to take control if need be. The lanes are separated with AR 500 as well, which adds to both the piece of mind and the noise levels...

It really doesn't matter where you go on the weekend it's always a barrel of monkeys then. Even at RBGC.

Nah. I had the range to myself this morning from about 8:30 - 10:45. Started in the .22 plinking range and then moved to MP1. It was just about lonely!

A friend and i almost joined RBGC til we saw all the stars and bars every where. Hes a veteran and a black dude...we didnt join. Really nice club tho.

That’s a shame. Missing out on a great venue all because of your stereotyping of some members. Where did you see those anyway? Flying from building flagpoles or on personal vehicles? And are you referring to the range in Ballground?

I go to Bulls-Eye on weekdays. The people are great plus I get to look at all the new guns. My ,brothers will be here this week in my house, so it's off to the Range with my Saiga .12g and AK-47's I have not tired yet. I make sure I fire weapons that my brothers don't have so I can say NO to them when they ask me to sell them a gun. My brothers are all Marines and are always busting my Balls because, I went Air Force. My brothers don't have anything like ODT in there states, so I talk **** to them in 24-7!!!

Back
Top Bottom