• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hit the Jack Pot on hunting property up in Virginia

Pittsylvania
20190113_002954.jpg
20190113_002946.jpg

Bedford, Halifax, Pittsylvania county?
Can't find much deer in my hunting spot. But it's heat up with turkey and hog I seen turkey as big as 24 lb and the pork is outrageous. You can get ribs hams Austin butts all of it it's a County called Kroger. Everything's dressed and ready when you get there. Heard the fishing's good there too.

LOL
I just leased all the bean and alfalfa fields surrounding your 200 acres.
We are going to kill all the big bucks before you ever see them.
Sorry, but you should not have been rubbin folks nose in your good fortune like that...
I was just mocking Trump when I over did a bit. He is always bragging about his conquest but then turns around and says just right out " I am not a braggadocios man ". That fool just cracks me up.

Hell, most of our lease was clear cut this year. I say that’s awesome and I hope you slay a monster and post it on the ODT! I’ve hunted out of state and it’s a whole different ball game. It should be a great year so enjoy it!!

LOL

I was just mocking Trump when I over did a bit. He is always bragging about his conquest but then turns around and says just right out " I am not a braggadocios man ". That fool just cracks me up.
I was just messin with you a little. Your property sounds awesome. You are a lucky man.
But this don't have nothin to do with Trump. You sound like CNN makin it all about Trump.

I rally can't wait for season to come. It's not to far away. Just to rub it in a little more it's been low 60's every morning since I moved here. It's get real cool in the morning up here in the mornings. I have a big thermometer on a post out in the front yard in the shade. It always reads in the 70's for the most part. It has hit the eighties a few times but not a lot.

Back
Top Bottom