• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love you trader

insulinboy

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Seriously. I've meet some great people here and have bought and sold more than a couple toys. I've gotten what I'm looking for in the price range I'm after and as well negotiated fair deals to get rid of some toys.

I even met a great gentleman last night after a 2 hour drive that should have taken an hour and a half at most.. Poor guy waited 20 minutes on me to show up and was nothing but pleasant to me, Even left me a positive feedback when I was expecting a neutral. I just got stuck in bad traffic that I should have expected so the fault lays solely on me. Normally I account better for these things but I was a little excited about buying a gun I've been after since about November but I've just always had other things on my plate.

I see so many people here getting butt hurt over people being butt hurt and laughing that they don't get the irony of complaining that people complain too much and should have thicker skin and just move on and I just don't get it. Is there crap on here that would leave a bad taste in your mouth? Sure, and I just move past it and look at all the good that has happened for me here. The knowledge that I've gained (I never in a million years would have even tried to change a set of sights on a gun by myself without the help of people here, let alone build an AR-15 from scratch or fit a trigger in a 1911. But thanks to the help of this forum I've done all of the above). Of course on the bad side I'm now addicted to building AR-15's and get the DT's when I go too long without :)

I put this in the pasture because I wasn't sure where else to put it but figured I'd be safe from getting a point if I put it here :lol:

So to the Mods and runners of this forum, thank you from the bottom of my heart.. I'm a global mod at RC-tech so believe me when I say I feel your pain.

Man im glad you got what you been waiting to get,and thank you for helping me get what ive been wanting also....good man here folks(insulinboy)

Back
Top Bottom