• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I made a mistake

Take it down to the Chinese buffet they had to buy it Chinese love eating that stuff. If you can eat fermented rotten eggs ....rotten fermenting skunk isn't out of the question....It like some beers it has the skunkee taste ....I bet it tastes better than it smells. ..... you're going to have to do a little Recon on this and post how complex the flavors where

I did the same thing when Inwas 13 for an old lady I worked for. She told me to empty a garbage can under her deck that had collected rain just before a drought. Well the creek down the street dried up during the drough and when I went to empty it, there was something BIG floating in there. I took off running. Scared the crap out of me. Had somebody else dump it. It turned out to be a warf rat. Thought it was a opossum at first. Definitey a opossum sized rat.

Ok time to see if those aluminum bars really kill odor :ballchain: much worse than chipmunks dead for a month..shot one once in hole..will never do that again! Buddy with me told me don't do that too!!! As usual didn't listen.

Back
Top Bottom