• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made a mistake tonight...

I had a friend who bought in a Mountain subdivision. Loved it, freshly remodeled house, mountain air etc. Then the HOA told him the new roof on the house he had bought was the wrong color and he needed to reroof. Eventually sold and moved.

I had a friend who bought in a Mountain subdivision. Loved it, freshly remodeled house, mountain air etc. Then the HOA told him the new roof on the house he had bought was the wrong color and he needed to reroof. Eventually sold and moved.
Probably why the last owners left......

I would never ever ever ever even slightly consider buying property just so a group of roosting hens can tell me what I can do with what I own.

If I can’t live like this, I don’t want it.
1706300911459.gif

I did do something at the end. See someone there, being petty, put a sheet at the entrance of the meeting. It looked like a sign in sheet. But if one read it, you'd find it was some petition against one of the houses...

Anyways it was a hot little topic... lots of voices raising. I went to the list, told the representative from the management company to trash it. Of course this girl did the 'I don't know' routine... I picked up the papers, ripped them up and tossed them out as I waked through the door.

Made a new friend of the little old lady that the petition was targeting. I made sure I was seen destroying the papers.

Think I pissed off the hoa president, she's a Karen, with her cuck soy boys, VP and Treasurer anyhow.
It’s amazing what a Super Soaker full of Round Up can do to a yard.

Back
Top Bottom