• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made a mistake tonight...

HOAs prevent this.

ap_16217779077958.jpg
Is that one of your neighbors in Alabama?

I have "neighbors" about 3 streets away that are running a home based shade tree mechanic/pull & pay lot on their home lot.

In a residential neighborhood. I mean it's the 'hood, but come on! 13 cars in the damned driveway & back yard of a small 3/2 house? Can't get the fat asses in code enforcement to get out of their brand new Ford Explorers to write a citation for love or money.
I did have a lot of cars but he could have talked with me and I would have built a fence. Instead he was an asshole.....

I do a lot of work for property management companies that specialize in private communities. I would NEVER live in a HOA community, multi family building, high rise or anything that resembles multi family. HOA's with boards and rules that are sometimes enforced, or not, depending on who is the manger or your jerk board member. Then there is the surprise assessments to your HOA fee's. A lot of folks that move into a HOA multi family community think maintenance is done by some one else at the HOA's expense (think apartment mentality).

Is that one of your neighbors in Alabama?
It looks like some of my neighbors in Georgia. As long as they keep it down the road, none of my business. I do wonder about trailers that get abandoned though. The lot is worth something if they'd just sell it. Not sure why they just sit there or turn into storage buildings.

Nah I got a HOA. ;)

We're the white trash of the neighborhood in a 600k house. ;) Neighbors across the street are upwards of a cool million in their homes.

7018453453_bff845f69d_b.jpg
Welcome to my world.
We’re the poor people on the island.
Driving a 13 yr old vehicle, driveway cracking, house needs painting.

I did do something at the end. See someone there, being petty, put a sheet at the entrance of the meeting. It looked like a sign in sheet. But if one read it, you'd find it was some petition against one of the houses...

Anyways it was a hot little topic... lots of voices raising. I went to the list, told the representative from the management company to trash it. Of course this girl did the 'I don't know' routine... I picked up the papers, ripped them up and tossed them out as I waked through the door.

Made a new friend of the little old lady that the petition was targeting. I made sure I was seen destroying the papers.

Think I pissed off the hoa president, she's a Karen, with her cuck soy boys, VP and Treasurer anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom