• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a new pair of boots. My dogs are killin' me.

If you're on concrete a lot get wedges. I swapped to Rocky Ramshorn 8in wedge sole and it wonders for my feet. I average 10k a day at work.

Working on concrete will break you down over time. Whatever makes your feet and the rest (knees, back, and neck) of your feel good is money well spent! This is one item that I spend good money on since I have EEEE wide feet. Sometimes I think the box might fit better than the shoes. One other thing, get some good cushioned socks and get fitted wearing them. Guys at work swear by SnapOn work socks for about $6.50/pr. Thin socks are not your friend on concrete; and I have worked on concrete most of my lift.

Working on concrete will break you down over time. Whatever makes your feet and the rest (knees, back, and neck) of your feel good is money well spent! This is one item that I spend good money on since I have EEEE wide feet. Sometimes I think the box might fit better than the shoes. One other thing, get some good cushioned socks and get fitted wearing them. Guys at work swear by SnapOn work socks for about $6.50/pr. Thin socks are not your friend on concrete; and I have worked on concrete most of my lift.
I wear heavy wool boot socks over silk liners. Sometimes a cotton blend, depends. I think good socks make a huge difference.

Not the 8” steel toed work boot your looking for but I wear the “ON cloudrock” hiking boot for work and they’re the most comfortable boot you could wear… like 12 oz too if I remember right, super light and waterproof. Not cheap but if you can get away wearing them at work I definitely recommend d. I think at Peter Glenn ski and sport in buckhead OTD is like $247 maybe tax and all.

Run up to Academy and fetch you a pair of pull on wolverines . Some of the most comfortable , lightweight , already broken in boots you'll ever put on your feets . Wanna spend a bit more , go to Bloomfield Dr to the Red Wing store and see Dan . Just bought a pair of the traction tred lites . Fit like a glove . Like walking in a cloud . Can't go wrong with either pair . You can thank me later

Back
Top Bottom