• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help please

Just my opinion, but heck of a deal for 40 bucks. I mean the ammo is worth half that. Just shoot it and make sure it is dependable. I own several guns and i choose the least expensive pistol I have as my home defense gun. Mainly for these two reasons: My wife is comfortable with it and it goes boom ever time you pull the trigger. At least it has for the last several thousand times. It all about what works for you and what you are comfortable with. Don't get discouraged. This site is full of gun enthusiast. Not many on here would be excited about an entry level gun. The bottom line is does it work for you? Good luck shooting your new gun and be safe.

Just my opinion, but heI can definitely sek of a deal for 40 bucks. I mean the ammo is worth half that. Just shoot it and make sure it is dependable. I own several guns and i choose the least expensive pistol I have as my home defense gun. Mainly for these two reasons: My wife is comfortable with it and it goes boom ever time you pull the trigger. At least it has for the last several thousand times. It all about what works for you and what you are comfortable with. Don't get discouraged. This site is full of gun enthusiast. Not many on here would be excited about an entry level gun. The bottom line is does it work for you? Good luck shooting your new gun and be safe.

Thank you and yep it will work for now. I plan to get another when I can I've been looking and researching and watching videos on different types of guns

.38 snubnose revolver is a great weapon for carrying, and close range threats. It will go bang every time. Lots of women carry them and for good reason.

It is best to have a weapon, any weapon to defend yourself and your family. Nothing wrong with the weapon you acquired. Should be fine for learning or self defense. I have never owned a Hi Point so I can't comment on the quality. They are inexpensive and some gun enthusiasts would not own one but in your case it is the only option for now and comparing it to no weapon at all, well, there is no comparison. I will take a Hi Point over nothing everyday of the week and twice on sundays. Would I consider upgrading in the near future? Absolutely. There is no price tag on your safety.

.38 snubnose revolver is a great weapon for carrying, and close range threats. It will go bang every time. Lots of women carry them and for good reason.

It is best to have a weapon, any weapon to defend yourself and your family. Nothing wrong with the weapon you acquired. Should be fine for learning or self defense. I have never owned a Hi Point so I can't comment on the quality. They are inexpensive and some gun enthusiasts would not own one but in your case it is the only option for now and comparing it to no weapon at all, well, there is no comparison. I will take a Hi Point over nothing everyday of the week and twice on sundays. Would I consider upgrading in the near future? Absolutely. There is no price tag on your safety.

I absolutely agree and thank you it works and will get the job done for now! :)

Certainly it will be fine, and you can always come here to learn from others. I learn something new here almost everyday and I have been shooting firearms since I was 5 (35 years). I have no idea where some of these guys gain all their knowledge but it sure is nice to always have something educational to read when I'm bored, or find an answer to a question that is nagging me. If you dig deep enough into the past threads, you can probably find the answer to almost any gun related question imaginable. And you will also get more opinions than you can shake a stick at, but you will be learning by reading the debates and forming your own opinions. Best of luck.

I've shot, shot guns, 308 ,300 , 9 mm, 22 , ak 47, an AR , I've got experience with crossbows as well but I dont know a lot about guns mainly shot guns and 9 mm . He has showed me how to take some apart and clean them but like i said i don't know a lot yet about guns still learning what I can when I can. I'm also going to get my carrying license when i get more experience.
glocks are very woman friendly easy to shoot easy to disassemble and clean my wife carries a glock 19 and a bersa thunder 380 she has small hands and says the glock points and shoots dead on for her small hands the bersa as well both are good reliable guns and are available for rent at many/any gun range,you want something reliable.check out protective measures here on the ODT he offers self defensive pistol training and is highly recommended for learning ..we are preppers too welcome aboard

glocks are very woman friendly easy to shoot easy to disassemble and clean my wife carries a glock 19 and a bersa thunder 380 she has small hands and says the glock points and shoots dead on for her small hands the bersa as well both are good reliable guns and are available for rent at many/any gun range,you want something reliable.check out protective
measures here on the ODT he offers self defensive pistol training and is highly recommended for learning ..we are preppers too welcome aboard

My brother has a nice 380 and hes wanting to trade so i might do that.yay i was hoping i wasnt the only one lol and thank you

Back
Top Bottom