• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help please

Certainly it will be fine, and you can always come here to learn from others. I learn something new here almost everyday and I have been shooting firearms since I was 5 (35 years). I have no idea where some of these guys gain all their knowledge but it sure is nice to always have something educational to read when I'm bored, or find an answer to a question that is nagging me. If you dig deep enough into the past threads, you can probably find the answer to almost any gun related question imaginable. And you will also get more opinions than you can shake a stick at, but you will be learning by reading the debates and forming your own opinions. Best of luck.

Oh yes I've leaned all kinds of things already and love to learn anything and everything and thank you

Maybe tomorrow will be the day I will find a gun supposed to be going to a few gun stores and I'm going to shoot tomorrow until my heart is content taking some anger out I really really really really need to

if you are still money conscious and want to have a preparedness bag for you and your kiddles, i would start at walmart.

you can get the outdoor products backpacks relatively cheap. and they have most if not all things that you could need or want to put in there.

on youtube there is a guy who did a walmart bug out bag for right around 200$. i forget the name right now, but if you do a search he will show up.

since this is what you want to do, do research and make lists and then other lists, see what everyone has. then go and see what fits your needs. everyone will have different stuff and everyone's methodology is different. take in all that you can, and do it cheap until you find what works best for you.

Back
Top Bottom