• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need to vent about an outdoor company

Should I be pissed off?

• Total voters
This post is proof how impatient we've become. Lord have mercy. I ordered two triggers from Optics Planet and they haven't shipped. It's been 2 weeks. Do I care? **** no! Even the big shop employees deserve time off for the Holidays.

I suppose that's what is happening here. They were off for the holidays and will get caught up.

If you need something faster, either make.it yourself or continue to suck on Uncle Bezo's man tit.

Before I order anything on-line I check to see if Amazon has it first. Did order seat jackers for the new Tacoma off Ebay and they did ship in two 2day

Ok Mr. Moneybags.

Lol but in all seriousness, I ordered from Amazon and my walkers showed up same day. Try ordering something trivial from PSA if you want to learn about long fulfillment times.
Try ordering something from Optics Planet. They REALLY suck. Their site shows "in stock" a lot, but it isn't. You are only told they don't have it in stock until after you order.

GSM Outdoors is a Chinese company that bought up Cold Steel, SOG and several other outdoor gear companies. I used to be able to send my knives in for repairs, now they keep the knife and just send out replacements and no more free pocket clip replacements. I once had to wait 6 months for a Cold Steel replacement and when it arrived it was a new SOG instead but it cost $50 more than my CS AK47 folder so I wasn't disappointed

Back
Top Bottom