• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I saw a wolf?? tonight in the woods behind my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys. There's a better chance of wining a 100 million dollar lottery than there being a wild wolf in Georgia. Cougars are different because there is a confirmed population in Florida and they can move north into Georgia. Wolves on the other hand don't have a wild population until you get well west of the Mississippi. If it was a wolf, it was an escaped pet or something.

Come on guys. There's a better chance of wining a 100 million dollar lottery than there being a wild wolf in Georgia. Cougars are different because there is a confirmed population in Florida and they can move north into Georgia. Wolves on the other hand don't have a wild population until you get well west of the Mississippi. If it was a wolf, it was an escaped pet or something.

So are you giving cash if there is a wolf in GA? I'll take those odds, $100 million to wolf.

It looked just like this wolf in the video but it looked larger. I have owned many dogs, Black and Tan Hound, Black Lab, Collie, Doberman and Great Pyrenees. This was very big, larger than any dog I've ever owned. The only dog I've ever seen up close that large was a 150 pound German Shepherd I saw in Gatlinburg Tennessee about 15 years ago.

There was something really cool about it, though. It was a really pretty animal. With that said, I will be actively hunting whatever is threatening my animals on my property. If I mistake something else for a coyote, so be it. Something has been keeping my dogs up at night barking. They in turn keep me awake.

I think this wolf is young, but look at the size of him sitting by the woman. And I agree about the "coolness" , something about how they move, their gate and how they carry themselves is very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom