I test drove a 2016 Camaro SS..

I'm 6'9". I can't fold that much.
Holy crap! I bet you make that Harley look like a mini bike when you're on it. Lol! My wife's grandfather was 6'9" and about 360 lbs. My father in law was 6'2" about 290 lbs. when I first started dating my wife and he was the runt in the family, he had two sisters taller than him. Lol! Two of my wife's cousins are legit 7 footers. I feel like a midget at the family reunions cause I'm 5'8" about 170 lbs. Smh.......lol

Holy crap! I bet you make that Harley look like a mini bike when you're on it. Lol! My wife's grandfather was 6'9" and about 360 lbs. My father in law was 6'2" about 290 lbs. when I first started dating my wife and he was the runt in the family, he had two sisters taller than him. Lol! Two of my wife's cousins are legit 7 footers. I feel like a midget at the family reunions cause I'm 5'8" about 170 lbs. Smh.......lol

My Grandfather was 7'1" and about 320 lbs. My Grandmother was 4'11". She was a full blooded Cherokee Indian. She came up to about his bottom rib. My wife is 5' 5 1/2". She ALWAYS adds that 1/2 inch. LOL

As much as I've been thrilled with my last GM purchase (new 2002), is as much as I hate GM and their bailout now. Good. I wish they'd go under.
My last GM product was a new 2002 Z71 Avalanche, I wasn't even looking for a new truck because I had K5 Blazer 4x4 with the 350 in it and I absolutely loved that tank. Rode like a damn buckboard on a back country dirt road but dang man that truck would go anywhere just about and I never worried about scratching it or getting stuck. It had an 8" lift kit and 35" Super Swampers, never got stuck anywhere and I had friends calling me to come pull them out of a jam. Lol. But my wife said "hey, you wanna stop and look at some new trucks?" as we were passing a Chevy place and I fell for it. I wanted a Silverado extended cab but she wanted the Avalanche, happy wife = happy life ya know. Lol, at least it was comfortable, rode like a luxury car, had 4 wheel drive and was fast as hell for a 7000 lb truck. Too dang long to go where my Blazer would go though. Got rid of it when gas went to $4.50/gal and it still rode like a brand new truck and not one single problem out of it except crappy gas mileage. Lol

My Grandfather was 7'1" and about 320 lbs. My Grandmother was 4'11". She was a full blooded Cherokee Indian. She came up to about his bottom rib. My wife is 5' 5 1/2". She ALWAYS adds that 1/2 inch. LOL
My grandfather on dad's side was about 6'1" or 6'2" 300 lbs but he had his own machine shop and he was all muscle. My grandmother was about 4'8", I could rest my chin on top of her head. Lol, my granddad's mom was Lakota Sioux, born at the Pine Ridge Reservation in S. Dakota.

My last GM product was a new 2002 Z71 Avalanche, I wasn't even looking for a new truck because I had K5 Blazer 4x4 with the 350 in it and I absolutely loved that tank. Rode like a damn buckboard on a back country dirt road but dang man that truck would go anywhere just about and I never worried about scratching it or getting stuck. It had an 8" lift kit and 35" Super Swampers, never got stuck anywhere and I had friends calling me to come pull them out of a jam. Lol. But my wife said "hey, you wanna stop and look at some new trucks?" as we were passing a Chevy place and I fell for it. I wanted a Silverado extended cab but she wanted the Avalanche, happy wife = happy life ya know. Lol, at least it was comfortable, rode like a luxury car, had 4 wheel drive and was fast as hell for a 7000 lb truck. Too dang long to go where my Blazer would go though. Got rid of it when gas went to $4.50/gal and it still rode like a brand new truck and not one single problem out of it except crappy gas mileage. Lol
Yep and mine is a 2002 Z66 Avalanche bought new. Really love it and hope it runs forever. Just had my first 'repair' in 135k miles. One front wheel assembly. ZERO complaints but yeah, won't buy another. I would buy a used later model Avalanche if mine ever dies but so far that doesn't appear to be in the cards. The midgate is just too useful for 'stuff' I do. Not sure why nobody else makes one. :nodiea:

Yep and mine is a 2002 Z66 Avalanche bought new. Really love it and hope it runs forever. Just had my first 'repair' in 135k miles. One front wheel assembly. ZERO complaints but yeah, won't buy another. I would buy a used later model Avalanche if mine ever dies but so far that doesn't appear to be in the cards. The midgate is just too useful for 'stuff' I do. Not sure why nobody else makes one. :nodiea:
Yeah, mine was a helluva nice truck but my wife had a Grand Marquis and we were spending anywhere from $600-$750 a month on gas when it went over $4/gal. She didn't want to give up her car so the truck had to go. Now we've got a 2012 Carolla and my '94 Yota tiny truck, it was kinda hard going from a big ass 4 door truck with a V8 to a regular cab tiny truck with a 22RE motor and a 5 speed. But hey, at least I still have my big ass motorcycle. I'm about ready to get back in the saddle again after breaking the hell outta my leg last year, the leg is getting stronger everyday but my friggin' knee still hurts a good bit. I'm pretty sure that's not going to change but it ain't gonna keep me off of my bike......I hope! Lol

Back
Top Bottom