• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought $200 was bad...

Chopper is probably getting more play time with his ole lady's fun parts then all you guys with your ole ladies combined who breaking his balls for watching it. The man rules state its never okay to watch a chic flick alone, or with another dude but if your watching them with a chick that will eventually engage in a game of hide the pipe with you, or that your married too then it's totally acceptable . Now movies like broke back mountain, the crying game, and anti gun documentaries are always considered man law violations .

Chopper is probably getting more play time with his ole lady's fun parts then all you guys with your ole ladies combined who breaking his balls for watching it. The man rules state its never okay to watch a chic flick alone, or with another dude but if your watching them with a chick that will eventually engage in a game of hide the pipe with you, or that your married too then it's totally acceptable . Now movies like broke back mountain, the crying game, and anti gun documentaries are always considered man law violations .
The crying game was the best revenge movie ever. Tell a "friend" that has angered you that it is the best movie ever and revenge is served.

My wife likes to watch the Young and the Restless, Golden Girls and Lucy. On the flip side, she just took me on a two day golf trip this weekend and gave me a brand new Ruger SR45 BLACK for a birthday present. Compromise....that is what marriage is all about. Of course when we went to Ed's to pick up the SR45 I did mention a Colt Delta Elite would be a nice anniversary present...:cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom