• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I was 17 and in love! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wide open at club 112 and the crystal palace.Dammit man. A buddy of mine bounced at these clubs and I helped him every now and then. They had a saying, "if it can get up and walk on 2 legs you will see it in here, and I did. :p

In 1979, I was out of the Army, since 1973, my wife was pregnant with our son. Sure, I had time for Heart of Glass, Bette Davis eyes, and the Eagles! Man, I was working full time, going to banking school and I did not have enough time to do anything.

I was twenty in 79 playing hard and lovin life an everything in it. If you know what I mean lol. Those were the good times. 80s weren't to bad either.

in 79 I was in the 6th grade, disco was dying, everything was changing, music videos were just starting to pop up on the "down" channels of the cable push botton box. We found out the worlds fair in Knoxville Tn was coming up in a few years and we were going !

Last edited:
Pro keds, levi's, parachute pants, stacks, racing wheels on my skates, first "encounter"(ya know what I mean)..lol Panama City Beach listening to 'Ma ma ma my Sharonna", hunch punch,,,oh Lord, it's a wonder I am here now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom