• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'd like to issue a friendly challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, you knew what was going to happen when you poked the big black Polymer hornet's nest with that thread.

Actually, I had kinda hoped that most would have taken it the way ARC did. That's why I had said towards the beginning of that thread that I was just joking around. There was some funny banter back and forth...especially the exploding M&P pics.

where do I sign up? sounds like a blast:p

To run at that level you have to have your fundamentals down pat to do it safely.

Every firearms school that I know of requires that you have at least a basic & intermediate class under your belt before shooting a class like that.

Not referring to you when I say this but too many people (and some Instructors) want to run too fast, too early w/o putting in the time to firmly ingrain the proper safety & handling skills.

I get guys from time to time that literally want to come out to my range & play fr**king xbox "live" with real guns by setting up "combat courses" & "zombie targets". They don't even know the 4 basic safety rules, if their guns trigger has a reset, when their state allows deadly force, or even how to properly draw from a strongside holster... but they want to run a course like a pro who has hundreds if not thousands of hours on the range practicing the simplest of drills so that he can be proficient all the time & under all conditions.

If you seriously want to do a course like that, if you haven't already, take a couple of good Basic ones first, followed by a couple Intermediate ones, & work your way up to it safely.

People & Instructors who try to go or who get their students to go to "high-speed" too fast will get somebody shot if not killed.

Actually, I had kinda hoped that most would have taken it the way ARC did. That's why I had said towards the beginning of that thread that I was just joking around. There was some funny banter back and forth...especially the exploding M&P pics.

So can I get an answer? Are you or are you not going to accept my challenge? What do I have to do to get you to accept it? Do I have to shoot the course for you? In the end, all you are is talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom