• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'd like to issue a friendly challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mtber1172, I will run my Sig 1911 against your M&P. But I doubt you will accept since your running from the first challenge. If you won't face off against a glock I know you will not challenge my 1911. :cool:

Hey mtber1172, I will run my Sig 1911 against your M&P. But I doubt you will accept since your running from the first challenge. If you won't face off against a glock I know you will not challenge my 1911. :cool:

I've never had the pleasure of shooting a 1911, but I have no doubt that your Sig is a wonderful shooter. Someday when there are extra funds laying around, I'd love to own one.

I'll bite since the clown won't! Would my Glock 34 be a fair opponent? :D

I get guys from time to time that literally want to come out to my range & play fr**king xbox "live" with real guns by setting up "combat courses" & "zombie targets". They don't even know the 4 basic safety rules, if their guns trigger has a reset, when their state allows deadly force, or even how to properly draw from a strongside holster... but they want to run a course like a pro

And that sir is what is wrong with my generation. Because of the Internet everybody thinks they can be an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom