• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If the only thing you accept besides cash is PayPal, why?

Why?

• Because people wanted it long ago so I did it. Honestly I hate all this ****.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I'd rather do things through a stupid venue as opposed to an easy one.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Elon Musk is so cool and I want to be a part of anything he ruins; I mean touches.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I get tired of us as buyers having to pay all sorts of fees to use credit cards, the government order step in and say you as a business want business then you have to pay all fees applicable with the sale. Think about it 3.5% to use it, 18 to 20% tips and then 7% tax. That’s bull and the companies need to pay for that.
I will never understand that line of thinking. A credit card is an option that you choose for your convenience. The card processor charges a 3% fee. You feel like I should have to pay that fee for your convenience, when I would be just as happy with a cash or check? CC payment is your choice. If you want to use it you go into it knowing that there is a fee. Just like when I use mine at another business.

this is KING!!!
IMG_20230801_092236.png

Anyone ever check the cash at a deal, with a currency verification pen??
Several times I've seen the guy I just bought something from sitting in there car holding the bills up to the light looking for the strip or whatever. Always thought that was odd to do AFTER I'm driving off :lol:

My son's girlfriend has been paying us with Zelle for years. I didn't know what it was or it was until my wife mentioned it. I'm old school ebay from 2001. That's the reason I used it in the past. Now can do Zelle.

All in all it's honestly a big fat Whatever to me. But PayPal is a blu waffled puss* compared to options like Venmo or zelle. I just have to know why?
I only use cash app when selling. It’s hard to dispute through cashapp (buyer) . So I’m covered.

Back
Top Bottom