If you absolutely must have a G19

It's called supply and demand, a principle that is near and dear to America. We could all be like Obama and try to dictate how the free market system works but I don't think anyone on ODT wants to go that route.

Sure, you can find one for $499 plus tax if you are lucky. The reality is that the vast majority of people can't find one at that price and are more than willing to pay inflated prices in order to get what they want. This is the economic model that America has been built on and I fail to see why everyone is whining about it.

It's called supply and demand, a principle that is near and dear to America. We could all be like Obama and try to dictate how the free market system works but I don't think anyone on ODT wants to go that route.

Sure, you can find one for $499 plus tax if you are lucky. The reality is that the vast majority of people can't find one at that price and are more than willing to pay inflated prices in order to get what they want. This is the economic model that America has been built on and I fail to see why everyone is whining about it.

:rolleyes:

I do not believe anyone is arguing that point in this thread. Consumers speak with their wallet. The truth is, Elite Pawn is less than a mile away and they haven't had a new G19 in months. When they did, they were $60 cheaper. The guy pricing his at $60 more still has a ton of them. Who knows, maybe he paid more from his distributor to get the last ones they had, maybe he wants to make sure he has some after everyone else is busted....

I do not believe anyone is arguing that point in this thread. Consumers speak with their wallet. The truth is, Elite Pawn is less than a mile away and they haven't had a new G19 in months. When they did, they were $60 cheaper. The guy pricing his at $60 more still has a ton of them. Who knows, maybe he paid more from his distributor to get the last ones they had, maybe he wants to make sure he has some after everyone else is busted....

Yeah but he gets to sound smart and patriotic at the same time.

Yeah but he gets to sound smart and patriotic at the same time.

Damn right!:D

It sure seems to me that people are complaining about the $569 price, I could be wrong but reading through the posts sure seems that way to me. Again, supply and demand. It seems the $569 price point is not supported in this particular location as evidenced by the guns sitting on the shelf. Where I live, Cherokee County, they would sell in a day. The LGS down the street from me had 2 G19's priced at $629 and sold them in 2 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Horsefeathers. I have never found any luck required to obtain a $499 Glock. They are easy to find.
People paying much more than that are simply paying an Instant Gratification Tax.

Can you please direct me to the LGS that has $499 G19's in stock? I will go buy one today!

Back
Top Bottom