If you absolutely must have a G19

Damn right!:D

It sure seems to me that people are complaining about the $569 price, I could be wrong but reading through the posts sure seems that way to me. Again, supply and demand. It seems the $569 price point is not supported in this particular location as evidenced by the guns sitting on the shelf. Where I live, Cherokee County, they would sell in a day. The LGS down the street from me had 2 G19's priced at $629 and sold them in 2 days.

Fixing stupid; you can't.

Damn right!:D

It sure seems to me that people are complaining about the $569 price, I could be wrong but reading through the posts sure seems that way to me. Again, supply and demand. It seems the $569 price point is not supported in this particular location as evidenced by the guns sitting on the shelf. Where I live, Cherokee County, they would sell in a day. The LGS down the street from me had 2 G19's priced at $629 and sold them in 2 days.

Mocking the price does not equal forced price controls or government intervention into the free market system. Glocks have MAP pricing. He has his priced at the MAX he is allowed.

Mocking the price does not equal forced price controls or government intervention into the free market system. Glocks have MAP pricing. He has his priced at the MAX he is allowed.

*****ing and moaning about pricing is capitalism unfortunately. Although I believe what we have is far from capitalism.

Can you please direct me to the LGS that has $499 G19's in stock? I will go buy one today!

I sure could, but I am not going to. :)
Part of the problem with the current (scalping/overpriced) market is a false sense of availability, only made worse by idiots posting where to get something reasonably priced...which then ends up here and other places at inflated pricing. One way I combat this false market/scalping thing is not to post where I can find anything currently.

But, fact is I was at a store yesterday that had $499 Glocks on the shelf.

Capitalism is unfettered commerce. When the founding law document (The Constitution) regulates it (interstate commerce clause) and then 20,000 laws are passed to control it I can no longer use the word unfettered or capitalism.

Back
Top Bottom