• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you are gonna sell Ammo....

Who is the contact person here I need to consult with about how much I'm allowed to ask for my stuff?

Asking for a friend.

The pricing approval committee meets on Wednesdays, request forms filled out in triplicate are due by the previous Friday or they won't be considered.

The pricing approval committee meets on Wednesdays, request forms filled out in triplicate are due by the previous Friday or they won't be considered.
Will the committee at least be willing to consider "how much I've got in it"? Cause I know what I've got.

Who is the contact person here I need to consult with about how much I'm allowed to ask for my stuff?

Asking for a friend.

Ask anything you want for your stuff. It's a free website.

The market determines whether or not something will cell. Sometimes you just have to relist your stuff for like 6 months before the right buyer comes along. It's a free website afterall.

I think the OP meant that if you want it to SAIL then he suggested you adjust your prices accordingly based off of what other sources are available.

But not everyone has credit cards to be able to get the best prices from online order sites. I get that. And let's face it, there are thousands of folks on ODT daily that can take advantage of whatever is listed.

But yeah, I think it's mostly all in fun and it is the internet afterall.

Back
Top Bottom