• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF YOU HAD TO HAVE ONLY ONE FIREARM.

One firearm for everything?
I'd go with a full sized defensive pistol in 9 mm or maybe a long slide like that Glock that's got a 6 inch barrel.

I would want it to be small enough to carry for personal defense but accurate enough so I can still enjoy recreational target shooting.

This weapon would also be capable of taking deer and hunting at modest ranges-/ probably the same distance that archers would use with their bows and arrows.

If the reason for having only one firearm was related to the law rather than cost or size limits, I'd get a handgun that could be fitted with a different barrel, a rifle length barrel, and a shoulder stock.

I'd convert this weapon from a handgun to a rifle, then back again, as needed for my purposes that day.

For SHTF? An AR15. Non-SHTF? A long gun at home wont help you stop a mugger, so some kind of pistol. I'd probably keep my Beretta 92, as I have ways of concealing it under a t-shirt anyways so why not.

1664578234978.png

Maybe a 10-22. Or maybe a 10-shot GP100 in .22L. Or maybe both, plus I sneak in another GP100 in .357 and change zee rules??

Back
Top Bottom