• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you have never shopped at Sportsman's guide before...

Great company. Great prices. Out of stock like everyone else. They usually always ship FedEx, ships out from up north. Minnesota I think? Awesome customer service. Joining the buyers club pays for itself and then some.

Great company. Great prices. Out of stock like everyone else. They usually always ship FedEx, ships out from up north. Minnesota I think? Awesome customer service. Joining the buyers club pays for itself and then some.

Ditto on the buyers club....pretty cool stuff,, kindof a one stop prep location, killer deals on eotech and trijicon, good ammo deals but snapped up superquick because they have been around a long time, sign up for their "shooters" and "militarysurplus" catalogs, then you get great light reading in the mail

I will 3rd that. I have bought a lot of stuff from them and have been very satisfied.

Wow, I have almost bought from them more than once. But something about their website just looked cheesy. But with unanimous endorsement from the ODT crowd I think I could buy with confidence.

I have gotten quite a few items, just got some Beretta mags and some Mini 14 mags, good prices and pretty good items. Search for coupons like free shipping etc and get a few more bucks off.

Back
Top Bottom