• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you have never shopped at Sportsman's guide before...

It's been a few years, but have bought a few things from them in the past via catalog...before this whole interwebs buying stuff.

They have some of the best customer service staff that I have ever dealt with. Give em a shot. They have a sale running right now I believe on some trail cameras.

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them over the last couple of years and I've been happy with everything I got from them. Just bought a new trail camera from them the day before they put them on sale. Only issue I have with them is that they don't actually stock some of the items they sell and you have to wait longer for those items to ship from somewhere else.

Hit and miss with me. 900 rounds Federal® .223 (5.56x45mm) 55 - grain FMJ Ammo Back ordered since 03/16/2012 $266. I ordered this long before the ammo shortage. If your into the surplus stuff make sure that it is actual military surplus and not "military style". A lot of that stuff is crap. That being said, I have gotten some great deals on ammo from them. Just before the shortage I received 1000 rnds of Speer Lawman 9mm for $218 delivered.

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them over the last couple of years and I've been happy with everything I got from them. Just bought a new trail camera from them the day before they put them on sale. Only issue I have with them is that they don't actually stock some of the items they sell and you have to wait longer for those items to ship from somewhere else.

I had a similar issue when my brother ordered something from my account. I have the membership and account and he did not. Now when I try to log in with my login info, it pulls up his name and I can't access my account. That happened a couple of months ago and I haven't even been back to their website since. I still get the emails addressed to me and not my brother, so that is a bit confusing, but I just gave up on dealing with that place.

^^^what happened to this drewga11?

Mixed experience from them. Haven't been bad but haven't great. Pre-panic was good, during the panic and you haven't been able to get anything. I've had 22LR back ordered since December.

Mixed experience from them. Haven't been bad but haven't great. Pre-panic was good, during the panic and you haven't been able to get anything. I've had 22LR back ordered since December.
its a bad experience that they are out of stock let EVERYONE else? :) my backorders have trickled in well over the last few months. glad i have more to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom