• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If your stopped up sinuses have you breathing through your mouth at night like a knuckle dragging caveman, try this…

I drink 2 ounces of red vinegar and 2 ounces of pickle juice at night and it keeps me from having any sinus problems during night! Been doing it for several years now. I’ll have wife try the pepper mint oil, because she can’t drink the vinegar like I do.

I drink 2 ounces of red vinegar and 2 ounces of pickle juice at night and it keeps me from having any sinus problems during night! Been doing it for several years now. I’ll have wife try the pepper mint oil, because she can’t drink the vinegar like I do.
Tell her to try it on her lip first. Once you put it in the edge of your nose, it burns like a mother for a few minutes. I’ve gotten used to it now.

that concoction works for preventing leg cramps at night too.

Back
Top Bottom