• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I hate to post in this train wreak of a thread, you obviously have no bloody clue what you are talking about. I have known dozens of "men" that enlisted in the military after college or after working in various career fields all the way up to their 40's. There were thousands that enlisted after 9/11 that had secure incomes and professions they walked away from temporarily to do one thing---to serve their country.

The same thing happened when war was declared in 1941...I don't think those folks or the modern version of them would give much credence to your blather.

You can enlist even in your 40s?

Like what? What things exactly are these brain dead minions made to do? I'd say some of the most moral people I know are in or have served in the U.S. military.
What an ignorant statement to make.

abu ghraib - guantanamo - hurricane katrina weapon confications - and on and on . and their morals do catch up along with life experience and thus we have the vet. suicide rate we have - you know recent vets ? in the middle of the sh** vets ? go ask them - i have -some are even family - but do it quick cause there are less and less everyday who cant live with what they were made to do

Dooley had 3 great years at UGA and that is it...and if it wasn't for Walker, he wouldn't have a ring. He also has less of a winning percentage than Richt.

Richt has done more in his first 12 years at UGA than Dooley did in his.

Dooley had a losing bowl record at UGA. Richt does not.

Facts are hard to swallow sometimes.

yep let's forget all about vince dooley as an AD at uga.

"and if wasn't for walker"?

and if it wasn't for david greene mark richt wouldn't have the record he has

While I hate to post in this train wreak of a thread, you obviously have no bloody clue what you are talking about. I have known dozens of "men" that enlisted in the military after college or after working in various career fields all the way up to their 40's. There were thousands that enlisted after 9/11 that had secure incomes and professions they walked away from temporarily to do one thing---to serve their country.

The same thing happened when war was declared in 1941...I don't think those folks or the modern version of them would give much credence to your blather.

yet that is not there target group - got a brother who is a retired recruiter - be all you can be - an army of 1 - army strong - designed to appeal to 17-21 year olds -
abu ghraib - guantanamo - hurricane katrina weapon confications - and on and on . and their morals do catch up along with life experience and thus we have the vet. suicide rate we have - you know recent vets ? in the middle of the sh** vets ? go ask them - i have -some are even family - but do it quick cause there are less and less everyday who cant live with what they were made to do

He didn't get arrested for videotaping.....

No one is sure exactly what he was arrested for based on the video, all any anyone can do is speculate so videoing with his phone may have been the reason. In this one video people see a dog viciously attacking 3 innocent officers while others see a dog going over and sniffing around.
People with experience in law enforcement don't want people without making comments on the police conduct but with that same argument people with no K9 experience shouldn't be doing the same thing concerning the conduct of that animal. I've seen a Rottweiler go off, it's an awesome sight and lightning quick.
I do not think and don't believe the dog posed any type of threat that couldn't have been handled with non lethal force. Even with animals isn't force supposed to met with the level it takes to control it ?

yet that is not there target group - got a brother who is a retired recruiter - be all you can be - an army of 1 - army strong - designed to appeal to 17-21 year olds -

I knows dozens of them......and most are well adjusted and are perfectly fine with their actions during wartime....I will opt out now because this thread has gone all different directions from the OP.

Cheers

Last edited:
I knows dozens of them......and most are well adjusted and are perfectly fine with their actions during wartime....I will opt out now because this thread has gone all different directions from the OP.

Cheers

PS - 17 to 21 year old's are targeted because they have just finished high school, are in the best health to do the job and start in the workforce, it has little to do with your "reasons", the draft applies to the healthiest age group to do what can be a hell of a physical job. Most vets are not the typical cases you describe...and that's a fact. The largest percentage of suicides are not people that have served in combat,
the statistics are there if you want to take the time to look.

i dont think i narrowed it down to combat vets - in fact the 3 instances i gave were not
those government statistics ? no im going off the couple dozen i know (or knew ) like i said ,less and less everyday - you go take a look - you go research a little - go down to the v.a. - talk to the statistics first hand - spit the blue pill out , its not too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom