• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
for instance - ive never played football in the nfl so i shouldnt have an opinion in regards to it ? then we should all shut up with obama bashing cause there are only 4 men alive qualified to make comments on his job with this line of thinking
yeah, but you probably should shut up with your opinions on the military. I have the upmost respect for are military and vets, just not so much for some california enforcers of tyranny pigs.

abu ghraib - guantanamo - hurricane katrina weapon confications - and on and on . and their morals do catch up along with life experience and thus we have the vet. suicide rate we have - you know recent vets ? in the middle of the sh** vets ? go ask them - i have -some are even family - but do it quick cause there are less and less everyday who cant live with what they were made to do

Yes I do know them. One was in Cuba. Several served in Iraq and one just returned from Croatia. (Katrina had nothing to do with our military confiscating weapons BTW) What's wrong with Gitmo? I think the scum we house there are treated to good. The actions at Abu Ghraib was not condoned by the military and those involved were court martialed. Bottom line is if you recruit from our general population, which we do, you will still get screw ups. These individuals would probably screw up at the County Sheriffs office or the local Target, wherever they ended up working. In no way does the actions of these few tepid examples represent the morality of our service personnel. As to suicide. The suicide rate in the U.S. has risen 30% in the last 10 years - why would the military be any different?

yeah, but you probably should shut up with your opinions on the military. I have the upmost respect for are military and vets, just not so much for some california enforcers of tyranny pigs.

my opinion is i care about the people - americans - not the military - much like i love my country & hate my government - since after ww2 the military has just been a sausage grinder for american youths & not 1 cause since ww2 was worth 1 single american life = not worth 1 tear shed by a mother or father for their child who didnt come home

my opinion is i care about the people - americans - not the military - much like i love my country & hate my government - since after ww2 the military has just been a sausage grinder for american youths & not 1 cause since ww2 was worth 1 single american life = not worth 1 tear shed by a mother or father for their child who didnt come home

Got a point there - not worth 1 tear shed by a mother or father for their child who didnt come home

Yes I do know them. One was in Cuba. Several served in Iraq and one just returned from Croatia. (Katrina had nothing to do with our military confiscating weapons BTW) What's wrong with Gitmo? I think the scum we house there are treated to good. The actions at Abu Ghraib was not condoned by the military and those involved were court martialed. Bottom line is if you recruit from our general population, which we do, you will still get screw ups. These individuals would probably screw up at the County Sheriffs office or the local Target, wherever they ended up working. In no way does the actions of these few tepid examples represent the morality of our service personnel. As to suicide. The suicide rate in the U.S. has risen 30% in the last 10 years - why would the military be any different?

national guard is military - katrina gun confiscation (google it and read up on the subject) then go down to the v.a. make some new friends - sit a spell - have a chat then get back to me with your government approved stats. = do you believe the unemployment stats. as well ?

that's a topic for another thread. lumping are military in the same discussion as these disgusting california pigs is just wrong, especially today.

i dont think i narrowed it down to combat vets - in fact the 3 instances i gave were not
those government statistics ? no im going off the couple dozen i know (or knew ) like i said ,less and less everyday - you go take a look - you go research a little - go down to the v.a. - talk to the statistics first hand - spit the blue pill out , its not too late
Are YOU a veteran ? I love our military. I may not care so much for our military leaders but our military is made up mostly with some of the best people in this country.

My ADD prohibited me from reading past page 16, but I will offer my uneducated opinion.

There probably were mistakes on both sides, but human safety is paramount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom