• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"I'll take it." Actually, no... you won't.

On another website I received a PM with an offer to buy something and while the offer was great, I really disliked the person so I declined his offer. Just didn't like the way he threw his schlong around on the website.

My god man, what websites do you visit? Note to self. Judiciously disinfect anything bought from Palmettomoon.

Had a newb last week that listed a rifle for sale or trade, Pm'ed about trade, and he said he was very interested and please send pics by text, I did and he texted back and forth with many questions and said he really wanted my gun, then changed the subject to" he had decided not to sell and I could get a better deal if I waited"". He pulled the ad 2 days later and has now relisted it at a higher trade value. NO MORE WILL I DEAL WITH NEWBIES!!!

You just never know with some of the people on here. I don't let it get to me, there are many good people here to deal with. I don't even get bothered by low ballers, I can't blame them for trying.

Low ballers I don't mind too much. I just price accordingly knowing that I'm probably going to get them. It's the flipper guy that wants to buy your stuff for cheap knowing he will just turn around and sell it the next day for $150 more. That's why my Super nice stuff goes on here for a couple of days and then it's off to GB or ebay.

Had a newb last week that listed a rifle for sale or trade, Pm'ed about trade, and he said he was very interested and please send pics by text, I did and he texted back and forth with many questions and said he really wanted my gun, then changed the subject to" he had decided not to sell and I could get a better deal if I waited"". He pulled the ad 2 days later and has now relisted it at a higher trade value. NO MORE WILL I DEAL WITH NEWBIES!!!
everyone is new at some point, but that guy was obviously a d'bag...those i block...like the moron who told me a $400 leupold scope is a bb gun scope...pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom