• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

its a sports team based in Georgia....to expect any of them to actually win the big game instead of blow it is the norm round these parts. anyone thinking uga was gonna win was living in a fantasy world. and yes, im a uga fan.
If you guys would play it cool and really bring it you would win.

Mr. ByPass MAGNUM FORCE (lol) remember those years that you lived in Georgia and slightly was their fan? Yeah, even jumping in some of their victories .....!!!!:boink::behindsofa:

(Just kidding.... just adding gasoline into this pit!! lol)

Mr. ByPass MAGNUM FORCE (lol) remember those year that you lived in Georgia and slightly was their fan? Yeah, even jumping in some of their victories .....!!!!:boink::behindsofa:

(Just kidding.... just adding gasoline into this pit!! lol)
No Sir! As I recall I hated Georgia fans that much more for their snideness. I had a college professor tell me in 2008 he hopes Alabama never wins again and everyone from Alabama is a bunch of rednecks.

I think the last losing season we had was sometime before 2008. LOL

No Sir! As I recall I hated Georgia fans that much more for their snideness. I had a college professor tell me in 2008 he hopes Alabama never wins again and everyone from Alabama is a bunch of rednecks.

I think the last losing season we had was sometime before 2008. LOL
hate me. you got hate in your heart, let it out.

It's all in the plan to get two SEC teams in the championship playoffs.
Please, don't tell me Dominion (same from the elections) had their say in this result!!!
No Man... No **** Man.gif

Back
Top Bottom