• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

hate me. you got hate in your heart, let it out.
I really only think I hated that college professor. He was a liberal d-bag if there ever was one. He coordinated an antiwar protest against OIF and OEF while I was serving in Iraq. Couldn't stand the guy.

Call Kirby and tell him to play Alabama in the Natty like there is no tomorrow.

GOD Bless and RTR
Gary.

Gonna go chill a bit. Night guys.

When I watched the SEC Today show this morning, looked like Smart was intimidated by Saban.
Must have carried over to the team on the field. Kirby’s now 0-4 against the master.
But like I‘ve said, better to lose this one and win the National Championship in the rematch.
Go Dawgs!

You guys post a bunch of insulting shyt about Alabama and their fans and talk shyt all season then you piss everyone in Alabama off including the players. If you would just take a step back and instead of tossing insults have a little respect for your opponents you might actually have a chance at winning. As long as you act like a bunch of arrogant asses we will always bring our A game and never consider taking it easy on you.

With that said. Good game Georgia. Until we meet again in the National Championship.

Roll Tide Roll!!!
Gary.
They would have blew it either way... their heads swell and then the hats cut off the blood flow from they peepee...
I'm sure you wouldn't believe that I don't like any sports, well except drag racing and if the jump on the BLM wagon i won't support them. I know it hurts their feelings and their bank accounts that 1 person don't support em..

Back
Top Bottom