• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

Georgia may have lost but I'll tell ya Alabama fans are still obnoxious. I don't know who is worse Alabama fans or Ohio state fans.

I heard the only reason yall hollar roll tide is because you because most of Alabama fans can't spell elephant.
Yes ole uncle Nick had give his nephew Kirby Smart a whipping, had show him he was still Daddy rabbit in coaching biz

Georgia may have lost but all the SEC teams were at home watching. It was the best of the best. Georgia is my team still and I don't run my YOYO like some on here. I didn't even go to college and I may be smarter than most Alabama fans for sure.

Georgia may have lost but all the SEC teams were at home watching. It was the best of the best. Georgia is my team still and I don't run my YOYO like some on here. I didn't even go to college and I may be smarter than most Alabama fans for sure.
Yeah keep thinking those thoughts ga where over rated these year toughest game played was with Clemson

Georgia may have lost but I'll tell ya Alabama fans are still obnoxious. I don't know who is worse Alabama fans or Ohio state fans.

I heard the only reason yall hollar roll tide is because you because most of Alabama fans can't spell elephant.
First we're obnoxious then we can't spell at a first grade level. Gotcha. Because GO ELEPHANTS is stupid.

RTR

You do realize the border between Alabama and Georgia is just an imaginary line and the same people that inhabit Georgia inhabit Alabama correct? I have lived all over the country and people are the same in regions and not states. The Colorado and California areas are where most of the freaks reside. Well that and Atlanta.

Yes ole uncle Nick had give his nephew Kirby Smart a whipping, had show him he was still Daddy rabbit in coaching biz
Screenshot_20211203-053909_Chrome.jpg

You do realize the border between Alabama and Georgia is just an imaginary line and the same people that inhabit Georgia inhabit Alabama correct? I have lived all over the country and people are the same in regions and not states. Colorado and California are where most of the freaks reside. Well that and Atlanta.
I have property in both states but that don't change who I am. I don't let these things change me. I don't get hyped up like most as I said before. But I've been around longer and that does change things.

I say it's like any Coach should say, I didn't win it's those guys on the field. If it was coach to coach I pick Kirby giving old Saban a butt kicking. It's the teams that's on the field playing, not Saban or Smart, neither one of them is God and to be worshiped. Like I said both teams are the best of the SEC.

Back
Top Bottom