• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

So we got the Tide the Dawgs and Cincinnati who do you guys think will be the fourth in the playoffs?

So we got the Tide the Dawgs and Cincinnati who do you guys think will be the fourth in the playoffs?
Michigan is my guess.
My guess on rankings are as follows

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia

Although it's a toss up as Michigan or Alabama being #1. Cincinnati has the record to be #1 but I doubt they'll put them as #1.

This is a refreshing conversation. I wish all sports related conversations were more like this.

Remember last time Alabama lost the SEC championship it was to GA and then AL won the National. It may very well be reversed this year.
Alabama didn’t even get to the SEC championship that year. The championship was UGA and Auburn. Auburns loss knocked them out of the CFB playoffs and out Alabama in. Bama went on to win the Natty.

Alabama didn’t even get to the SEC championship that year. The championship was UGA and Auburn. Auburns loss knocked them out of the CFB playoffs and out Alabama in. Bama went on to win the Natty.
Ah yeah you're right I remembered it wrong. My memory isn't so good I reckon.

This is a refreshing conversation. I wish all sports related conversations were more like this.

Remember last time Alabama lost the SEC championship it was to GA and then AL won the National. It may very well be reversed this year.
Not sure t

Michigan is my guess.
My guess on rankings are as follows

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia

Although it's a toss up as Michigan or Alabama being #1. Cincinnati has the record to be #1 but I doubt they'll put them as #1.
Agreed, that it will be UGA/Mich and Al/Cin. I actually had it with Alabama as #1 though.

Back
Top Bottom