• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

I say it's like any Coach should say, I didn't win it's those guys on the field. If it was coach to coach I pick Kirby giving old Saban a butt kicking. It's the teams that's on the field playing, not Saban or Smart, neither one of them is God and to be worshiped. Like I said both teams are the best of the SEC.
Yep. Funny how a lot of fans blame coaching and referees and everything under the sun but it is often simply a mindset that sets teams apart. I have no doubt Georgia is a great football team and I hope they bring it in the National championship.

Be nice. LOL

I just want a little civility between college football fanbases.

I HAVE A DREAM!!!

That one day we can put our differences aside and just enjoy a good game of college football without all the animosity towards each other.
It's always been just fun to me. I actually have been saying that Georgia would beat Bama this year. I think though that the end of the Iron Bowl game opened the Bama team's eyes to the fact that they could compete against anyone and win. If it hadn't ended the way it did things would most likely have been different yesterday........... I tell everyone that I'm a Bama fan primarily because of Saban. He's the best ever in the college ranks, hard to argue that point.

Yep. Funny how a lot of fans blame coaching and referees and everything under the sun but it is often simply a mindset that sets teams apart. I have no doubt Georgia is a great football team and I hope they bring it in the National championship.
They will have to for sure, they need to work harder on some things though.

I saw the post you must have deleted but your good just happy as you should be.
This is a refreshing conversation. I wish all sports related conversations were more like this.

Remember last time Alabama lost the SEC championship it was to GA and then AL won the National. It may very well be reversed this year.

This is a refreshing conversation. I wish all sports related conversations were more like this.

Remember last time Alabama lost the SEC championship it was to GA and then AL won the National. It may very well be reversed this year.
I do remember I was at the SEC game as my sister has SEC Championship tickets, we generally go but her son wanted to go so we didn't.

We Dawg fans can hope that’s the scenario.
Yesterday’s game watch party was definitely a downer.
Upside? Found a new to us sports/event bar with great food.

First we're obnoxious then we can't spell at a first grade level. Gotcha. Because GO ELEPHANTS is stupid.

RTR
Not all just most are obnoxious. Especially the bandwagon fans. The ones who a few years ago were fans of other teams and they jumped that ship and went to a winning team. I know quite a few people who are yelling roll tide yet just a couple years ago were Florida, Georgia, or Clemson fans.

I said it in another thread Georgia played like crap last night, and Alabama played what looked like their best performance. The playoffs will be interesting to say the least.

I'll add my wife's step mother is the most obnoxious Alabama fan I know. That's all she talks about, everything she wears has to do with Alabama, every conversation eventually leads to her bringing up Alabama. In her defense though she is from Alabama..

Not all just most are obnoxious. Especially the bandwagon fans. The ones who a few years ago were fans of other teams and they jumped that ship and went to a winning team. I know quite a few people who are yelling roll tide yet just a couple years ago were Florida, Georgia, or Clemson fans.

I said it in another thread Georgia played like crap last night, and Alabama played what looked like their best performance. The playoffs will be interesting to say the least.
It will be nice to have a couple more good games to watch this year. I will be cheering on the Dawgs against whoever they face unless it is Alabama as I cheer for Florida my best friend captdave77 captdave77 s team when they are not playing Bama.

Back
Top Bottom