• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

Like I said… ”I may be wrong”. Hope things get better. I’m all for helping someone when they are trying. Too many people try to play on other‘s sympathy. GL DEADPOOL DEADPOOL
I have been him. I struggled but I pulled myself out with some help from some friends. May have been a bit harsh and I will apologize for that.

I have been him. I struggled but I pulled myself out with some help from some friends. May have been a bit harsh and I will apologize for that.
I‘ve been in tight spots many times and I’ve been helped by some extremely generous people. Just seems like a lot of people have offered help or assistance here on the ODT and he’s not taken anyone up on their offer. Hope the best for him all the same.

I’ve traveled that road myself so I know how tough things can be. At the time I had no help and it was a long struggle. I’m sure there are plenty others here that have been there. It only made me stronger…no apologies needed on my part. Nothing wrong with stating what you feel. Like Shags Shags said, lots of people here have offered.

Back
Top Bottom