• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Italian and drunk....

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
Got off work and started early.

Let me start by sayinfg this forum has been a great escape for me. I've met great people, clashed with mods (no hard feelings y'all), been banned once and came back, but that is water under the bridge. I just want to say that being that it is engrained in who I am, if you ever find yourself hungry, I'll feed you; if you find yourself without a friend I'll listen, if you need advice, I'll give you the best I can.

I lost my Grandpa in January. Someone I selfishly thought I'd never lose and grow old with. Life slapped me in the face. I find comfort in filling that void with other things.

I'm ranting I know, I just want to say thank.ypu and I appreciate all the people I've met, the encouragement and camradery. Means more than you'll ever know.

If you're ever down and need a hand, reach for mine. I'll be there for you.

Got off work and started early.

Let me start by sayinfg this forum has been a great escape for me. I've met great people, clashed with mods (no hard feelings y'all), been banned once and came back, but that is water under the bridge. I just want to say that being that it is engrained in who I am, if you ever find yourself hungry, I'll feed you; if you find yourself without a friend I'll listen, if you need advice, I'll give you the best I can.

I lost my Grandpa in January. Someone I selfishly thought I'd never lose and grow old with. Life slapped me in the face. I find comfort in filling that void with other things.

I'm ranting I know, I just want to say thank.ypu and I appreciate all the people I've met, the encouragement and camradery. Means more than you'll ever know.

If you're ever down and need a hand, reach for mine. I'll be there for you.
:thumb:

awwww shut yo mouth you’re drunk.
Bet you don't feel like that in the morning :sick:

All day simmer. Grandpa with his hand on my shoulder.
20200724_132715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom