• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm trying to stay calm... the sheriff has warned me....

I have a professional counselor friend who was sharing with me the typical profile of these beast. I don't rember the exact stats but it was something along the lines of 20-60, white, male, professional, church attender, etc, etc, etc,. Her point being they could be anyone. Worst part is they are probably working with children in some capacity. The reality is, the easiest sex offender to protect our kids from is the one we know about. I see a couple of the ones on the list around here at Kroger once and awhile. What creeps me out is it always makes me wonder who's on the isle that's not on the list. Same counselor told me they tend to avoid kids that have really solid relationships with their parents. Of course that info makes me feel better about my kids safety but makes me despise the offender even more. They are hunting for the wounded :mad:

All predators do this......week or wounded. I make sure my friends and family understand this fact so they don't "look" the part.

state_sor_gbi_ga_gov_Sort_Public_DisplayImage_aspx_23b7afcda49412e03f11cca9ac5e8be2._.png

Picture Date Submitted: 6/3/2016
Sexual Offender Registration Review Board (SORRB).
Name:
First Name ISHAM
Middle Name
Last Name BISHOP
Suffix
Aliases:
BISHOP, ISHAM JUNIOR
BISHOP, ISHAM JUNIOR
BISHOP, PETE
BISHOP, PETE

state_sor_gbi_ga_gov_Sort_Public_DisplayImage_aspx_1549a72ca11944a4e663e5a91246fa76._.png

Picture Date Submitted: 1/30/2017

Predator: No
Absconder: No
Registration Date: 1/23/2004
Residence Verification Date: 1/30/2017
Leveling: Level 1

Name:
First Name JAMES
Middle Name LEE
Last Name DARLING
Suffix
Aliases:
CHIGGER
DARLING, DAFLEY
DARLEY
DARLING, J
DARLING, JAMES

More Aliases...
Gender/Race/YOB:
Race: White
Year of Birth 1962

his CL add, he does have female roommates for last couple years, most are only there a short time

$250 house share (250.monthly) (roberta.ga) hide this posting

6614.png
6614.png
6613.png
6613.png
6615.png
6615.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

available now

dogs are OK - wooof
laundry on site
no private bath
private room

single bedroom

furnished / full bed an dresser

shared kitchen and livingroom

shared bathroom (with other female roomate)

all utilities included in rent

( NO deposit..)

20 mins from macon, .. ft. valley and Byron ....(roberta,ga.)

(we smoke but outside only)

::::must be requirements

***FEMALE,,,,,,,

***PET FRIENDLY...

***NON-FELON

***DRUG/DRAMA FREE
***TRUSTWORTHY

***RESPECTABLE OF OTHERS***

2 years ago there was another sex offender living right beside me. He was 40 and child rape. Anyways they had another house trailer put on their property for him to live in. (I'm only one with a house on my road) land of single and double wide's

Anyways being a peddy bitch that I am. Calledcounty they didn't have permits. Nuffin to drag in that other trailer. He was gone the next week so now I just have to deal with 2 sex offenders!

These threads make me happy to live in the county.

Out where we are, we don't have close neighbors.

These days, seems like most neighbors are insufferable pompous **** birds who would call a homeowners association if my grass gets to be a little long-or you get guys like the OP has to deal with.

Sympathies with Geaux. That is a tough spot.

Just checked the offender website, an had a look at the location on google maps of every single offender in my 'burb. Was geographically doing as well as possible given the numbers, can't believe I just wrote that it should be 0. That was until the last one I looked at ended up being a Level 2 offender living a bit over a 1000ft away. Good to know, thanks for the heads up to even think about it or look into it. Disturbing as hell, but glad I now know. Every single one of those sick ***** looks off, human slime.

Back
Top Bottom