• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Impractical/obsolete firearms you can’t shake the desire to buy

I actually went through all 15 pages in this thread and glad no one said my gun. Definitely has a purpose, but none of importance right now. Anzio IronWorks 20mm Mag Fed rifle. Put a March Genesis 6-60x scope on it and can reach out to 5,000 yards! Finding ammo would be impossible, and I would have to pull teeth to try to handload myself.

Leinad guns ( Daniel spelled backwards) they were made up hills in Tennessee..I think Copper hill Tn maybe In the 1980s and 1990s.
They were way ahead of Taurus on the 45LC/410 guns.
They retailedunder $100 and could find them at flea markets or yard sales for $45-50 dollars used.
They had a double barrel and single barrel.

Leinad guns ( Daniel spelled backwards) they were made up hills in Tennessee..I think Copper hill Tn maybe In the 1980s and 1990s.
They were way ahead of Taurus on the 45LC/410 guns.
They retailedunder $100 and could find them at flea markets or yard sales for $45-50 dollars used.
They had a double barrel and single barrel.

Man there was one on here recently for $75. 😀 I got beaten to it sadly. I’d definitely give $100 to play around with it for a while and trade off to a buddy

Sear ready MPSD. It will happen this year. Now if I could ever find all of the parts I need for HK 23e.Probably be dead even if I find all of the parts in the wait for it to be done.
This just got posted...

Back
Top Bottom